We recognize this is an unprecedented time, bringing uncertainty and unease. We want you to know that we have increased our already stringent procedures, so you can feel safe, secure and confident in once again receiving care in your provider’s office.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Updated visitor and companion policies – To limit the overall traffic in the practice, we are asking patients to not bring any visitors unless absolutely necessary.
- Infection prevention precautions – We thoroughly clean and sanitize all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms, and other care areas according to the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In-office infection control measures are readily available for our patients and visitors, such as alcohol-based hand sanitizers, tissues, hand soap, and waste receptacles. And we have taken extra steps by removing shared items like magazines.
- Screening – We are screening all patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Mask precautions – All clinic staff are asked to wear a mask. Patients and visitors are also asked to wear a face covering in our office.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) – PPE is in use at levels recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we are confident in our supply.
- Social distancing – All clinic staff, patients, and visitors will adhere to social distancing guidelines. You may notice increased spacing in common waiting areas.
- In-person appointments continue to be available and we look forward to seeing you in person again.
- Video Visits are now being offered by many of our providers for your convenience and peace of mind. You may now “visit” your provider from wherever you may be, simply by using your existing mobile device or computer.
Our practice constantly evaluates our procedures to ensure they are aligned with CDC guidelines and best practices. For more information, please visit our continually updated COVID-19 hub. Now, more than ever, we are committed to providing you with a safe and transparent experience, and we welcome your thoughts and questions.Leave a reply