Symptoms of allergies can often overlap with those caused by other illnesses such as colds or the flu. Because of this, it can often be difficult to pinpoint the exact cause of your suffering.
If you answer any number of the following statements TRUE, allergies could be causing you difficulty in your everyday life.
- My nose runs often and the discharge is usually clear in color.
- I sneeze throughout the day, often times when I am least expecting it.
- I sometimes wheeze or feel short of breath, but I do not have asthma.
- I have a dry and persistent cough.
- I frequently experience pain or pressure in my face, especially around my sinuses.
- My symptoms appear to be their worst when I first wake up in the morning.
- My eyes are itchy and dry.
- My ears often feel full and at times, itchy.
- I have post-nasal drip that has not been relieved with medication or changes in my diet.
- I have developed rashes or hives from an unknown source.
- I am frequently congested, making sleep difficult and causing day-time fatigue.
Keep in mind, allergies are treatable. So if you’re suffering from any of the above stated symptoms, consider scheduling an allergy test with our office sooner than later.
The test provides same-day results and immediate options regarding your pathway toward a healthier you!Leave a reply